Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pain

Reader, I really wanted to sit down and write today, and perhaps at some point later in the evening I shall eventually get to it. My original intention of sitting down in front of the computer was to sit down and write two or three segments of "The Veteran." However, my shoulder hurts so bad that it is blinding out and overriding any other "thing" that I really wish to do. So, I apologize. I think that I shall find my ice-pack and retreat to my bedroom to ice my shoulder and try to ignore the pain.

5 comments:

Ian said...

What happened to your shoulder? Hope it gets better soon...I know how annoying it is when pain or something keeps you from doing what you want to do...

:)Ian(:

Araken said...

Yeah, are you going to be ok?

Desert Marine said...

I'll be fine, and thanks for the concern, fellas! I'm sorry if the post sounded dramatic, I promise that it's nothing as cool or exciting as you might imagine, simply a bad case of a torn rotator cuff that I can't have fixed just yet. It's not the worst pain that I've ever had, but neither is it something that I can just shrug of. It just... is.

Secretary4Life said...

Hey - thank you for your comments on my blog, I'm glad you like my posts. I have been lazy with the updates, I'm terrible at that stuff...I keep it updated for a while and then, nothing. But I've also been trying to start writing a book, so most of my free time/writing time has been spent on that. But I will try to post some new stuff, thanks again :)

Paris said...

Ouch.

And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda